Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cleaning appliance epoxy spray paint-overspray off laminate kitchen floor?

I was stupid enough to lay plastic down in a huge kitchen and use spary paint on a appliance now my laminate floor has black thin layer of overspray covering the surface. I've tried magic erase and mineral spirit but the area is huge and is streaking and I'm afraid it will remove the protective layer on my laminate (congolumen) floor. The area where plastic and throw rugs where is visable color difference as well as the floor is the hard wood floor color and look. Please help with the best results to remove this I waited several years to get a new kitchen floor so I don't want trial and error and the top coat to become damaged or stickyCleaning appliance epoxy spray paint-overspray off laminate kitchen floor?
Try Soilax, make sure you put on rubber gloves.Cleaning appliance epoxy spray paint-overspray off laminate kitchen floor?
I've used Simple Green before and a carpet scrub brush. It took a lot of the latex house paint overspray off my linoleum floor. It takes a lot of elbow grease.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment