Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm painting my garage floor. I've been told to use epoxy paint from Coo-var or vubasupplies.co.uk, any ideas?

What is epoxy paint? Can I just buy it from B%26amp;Q? I've had a look at vubasupplies.co.uk for the epoxy paint and it seems more expensive than normal floor paint and can't find coovar on the internet. My friends told me my car tyes will peel up a floor paint? 1) should I really be using an epoxy, 2) where can I get it from and 3) what is a good price?I'm painting my garage floor. I've been told to use epoxy paint from Coo-var or vubasupplies.co.uk, any ideas?
You can buy a garage floor paint which will last a while, but the best thing is epoxy.


Ebay have suppliers.


Yes, epoxy paint is very expensive.I'm painting my garage floor. I've been told to use epoxy paint from Coo-var or vubasupplies.co.uk, any ideas?
Garage floor paint from B %26amp; Q did it for me, has been painted 8 years and no sign of peeling. Having said that I don't do hand brake turns in the garage or burn rubber!! Two words of advice, make sure your floor is really really clean (I scrubbed mine) and do it in the summer when you can leave the door open as the smell is horrendous.
just buy floor paint. you can get it from most DIY places and it says on the tin that its for floors.my floor took 3 tins.


http://www.screwfix.com/prods/52442/Pain鈥?/a>
  • wrestlers myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment