Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I buy Epoxy paint/chips?

Someone suggested me getting that for my concrete floor in my living room (I will be painting it instead of putting down new flooring). I'm not ordering online, so could I get it at like Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears..? Where? Thanks.





p.s. I need the colored chips to sprinkle on it before painting b/c it adds more color, if you could provide links to a site that sells this (some where open publically) that would be great! ThanksWhere can I buy Epoxy paint/chips?
hu wait a second miss.





sounds like youre talking about getting garage floor paint. the kind with the little baggy of sprinkles. the sprinkes get mixed into the paint jar before you paint and LISTEN UP..





if you dont clean every molecule of grease, dust, and dirt off the floor before you paint, in 5 months, its going to peal.





and when i say 'every molecule' i mean you have to use concrete cleaner and lots of fans and open windows. if you say 'eh, thats good enough', its going to peal. i have so many customers tell me 'ugh! the paint is pealing!'





this is the paint:





http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





this is the sealer:





http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





go to home depot to see the different colorsWhere can I buy Epoxy paint/chips?
basically any place that sells paint can get them for you.
I have done 5 garage epoxy floor coatings and just did a epoxy coating system this weeken.


the prep is key you probably definitly will not be able to wash the floor inside but that is what the prep calls for to wash it with the solution that comes in the kit and then acid etch it. I had rent a floor prep machine at benjamin moore this past weekend to prep inside. They are durable systems but prep is key





you can get the system at lowes, home depot, sherwin williams, benjamin moore, duron

No comments:

Post a Comment